Aura® Elite Ductless Fume Hoods
Constant Monitoring of Temperature and Humidity
AURA® ELITE DUCTLESS FUME HOODS
Mystaire® ductless fume hoods are self-contained, filtered enclosures that remove hazardous fumes, vapors and particles from virtually any laboratory application. Unlike traditional fume hoods there are no installation costs and no ductwork needed.
Aura® Elite Classroom Demonstration Fume Hoods
Mystaire® Aura Elite ductless fume hoods are self-contained workstations that protect the teacher & students from fumes, vapors & particles; providing a safe laboratory environment. Students can easily view experiments through the clear sides and back panel. Fumes and particulate are captured by special multi-application filters designed to handle a variety of common chemicals and particulates.
Aura® Elite Classroom Demonstration Package Includes:
- Aura® Elite Ductless Fume Hood
- Custom sturdy cart
- Educational specific filtration package
- EverSafe™ III touch screen controller constantly monitors fume hood performance with audible and visible alarms
- Large icon display for simple touch control of hood functions
- Variable airflow control with automatic airflow sensor calibration — no service technician required
- Solid state gas detection with three level sensitivity selection
- Temperature and humidity sensor to monitor filter performance
- Fiberglass spill tray
- LCD readout of airflow in linear feet per minute or meters per second
ADDITIONAL FEATURES FOR SCHOOL DEMONSTRATION MODELS
- Meets or exceeds NYC SCA specifications
- Clear sides and back panel
- Ships complete with filters and cart
- Built in filter and application validation by chemical classification
- Conforms to UL, CSA and CE
- Lab event time-count down and elapsed time
- 110/220 V AC
- Filter performance verified by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy analysis (FTIR)
- ASHRAE 110-1995 certified
- Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
- Full width sash openings; 30", 42", 54"
EverSafe™ III advanced microprocessor controller
Aura® Elite ductless fume hoods are fitted with the EverSafe™ III advanced microprocessor safety controller. EverSafe™ III features a LCD display of face velocity to assure users they are working within OSHA requirements. Sophisticated controls determine chemical breakthrough based on the type of solvents used within the hood. Visual and audible alarms alert operators if the airflow is at an unsafe level or if filters are approaching saturation, allowing sufficient time to replace filters. EverSafe™ III maintains fume hood face velocity by taking constant measurements at the opening and adjusting airflow to ensure compliance to user preset values.
Aura® Elite ductless fume hoods have a wide selection of gas phase and mechanical filtration media options. Mystaire® gas phase filtration utilizes a broad range of charcoal based, coconut shell activated carbon and chemisorptive carbon for special applications to ensure containment. Application validation and proper filter selection are critical to ensuring operator safety and fume hood performance.
HOW IT WORKS
Laboratory air enters Aura® Elite at ″A″ and is combined with contaminated air at ″B″ before entering into filtration at ″C″. Filtration at ″C″ can be either gas phase, mechanical or both depending on the application.
At ″D″ air is pulled into the plenum area. The gas detector and test port sampling tubing are located in this area.
At ″E″, optional safety filtration can be installed before contaminent-free air is returned to the laboratory space at ″F″.
Aura® Elite is ASHRAE 110 tested
|145CFM / 90LFPM||205CFM / 90LFPM||265CFM / 90LFPM|
|Airflow adjustable by user|
|Sash Openings 8 inches high:||29.25″ W||41.25″ W||53.25″ W|
|Internal Dimensions||30″ H x 29.25″ W x 25.25″ D||30″ H x 41.25″ W x 25.25″ D||30″ H x 53.25″ W x 25.25″ D|
|External Dimensions||50″ H x 30″ W x 28″ D||50″ H x 42″ W x 28″ D||50″ H x 54″ W x 28″ D|
|Electrical||110V or 220V||110V or 220V||110V or 220V|
For added mobility and flexibility Mystaire® offers a complete line of companion mobile carts for the Aura® Elite ductless fume hoods. The mobile carts are epoxy coated steel with locking casters. They are designed specifically for the Mystaire® Aura® Elite ductless fume hood.