Carbon Filtered Workstations
Laminar Flow Workstations
Filtered Workstation Accessories
Market Specific Solutions
Latent Print Processing
Forensic Equipment Accessories
Click Above to Zoom
Isola EDGE Filtered Chemical Workstation was designed and engineered to provide the end user with superior filtration while offering the same conveniences found on traditional laboratory hoods. The main chamber is dual-wall thermally-fused solid polypropylene allowing the installation of common laboratory fixtures and electrical outlets, if needed.
The main chamber, made from structural polypropylene, offers superior chemical resistance while the contoured entry foil provides both spill containment and smooth airflow dynamics. The angled and rolled entry design of the Isola EDGE promotes a smooth, turbulent-free work area which reduces eddy currents that affect containment.
1. Laboratory room air enters into Isola
2. The contaminants are mixed with laboratory air
3. Contaminated air is filtered through either gas phase carbon filtration or mechanical filtration
4. Air is constantly monitored for filter breakthrough as well as temperature and humidity
5. Air passes through the safety filtration zone before returning to the laboratory