Carbon Filtered Workstations
Laminar Flow Workstations
Filtered Workstation Accessories
Market Specific Solutions
Latent Print Processing
Forensic Equipment Accessories
Click Above to Zoom
Isola PRO polypropylene filtered chemical workstation removes toxic particulate, chemical fumes and vapors protecting both the operator and the environment. Isola PRO polypropylene filtered workstations, standard with a thermally-fused integral spill tray, offer excellent chemical resistance for corrosive applications. Isola PRO polypropylene filtered chemical workstations allow for a wide range of applications. The Isola Series of filtered chemical workstations have been designed to accommodate up to six-inches of filtration.
The design of Isola’s filtration matrix allows for stacking of a HEPA filter, followed by a gas-phased carbon filter, thus allowing the workstation to effectively remove both toxic particulate and chemical fumes and vapors. For high evaporation or multiple chemical applications, a full six-inch stack of gas phase carbon filtration may be incorporated. Isola PRO offers the end user and laboratory many options for fume containment as well as flexibility in laboratory design.
1. Laboratory room air enters into Isola
2. The contaminants are mixed with laboratory air
3. Contaminated air is filtered through either gas phase carbon filtration or mechanical filtration
4. Air is constantly monitored for filter breakthrough as well as temperature and humidity
5. Air passes through the safety filtration zone before returning to the laboratory