Carbon Filtered Workstations
Laminar Flow Workstations
Filtered Workstation Accessories
Market Specific Solutions
Latent Print Processing
Forensic Equipment Accessories
Click Above to Zoom
Isola VUE filtered chemical workstation offers a 360° clear viewing area which makes it ideal for demonstration experiments. The clear polycarbonate shell protects both the end user and observers during classroom demonstrations.
Each Isola VUE filtered chemical workstation comes standard with an integral polypropylene base and contoured spill lip for ergonomics and comfort. The chemical-resistant and easy-to-clean polypropylene base will not break down when exposed to harsh chemicals or routine solvents used for cleaning.
1. Laboratory room air enters into Isola
2. The contaminants are mixed with laboratory air
3. Contaminated air is filtered through either gas phase carbon filtration or mechanical filtration
4. Air is constantly monitored for filter breakthrough as well as temperature and humidity
5. Air passes through the safety filtration zone before returning to the laboratory