Carbon Filtered Workstations
Laminar Flow Workstations
Filtered Workstation Accessories
Market Specific Solutions
Latent Print Processing
Forensic Equipment Accessories
Click Above to Zoom
The Latitude Series C Balance Enclosures provide biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies with an important safety solution when handling potentially harmful chemicals in particulate and/or liquid forms. The Latitude Series C Balance enclosure was designed with rear wall a pre-filter and HEPA filtration for added safety and ease of maintenance. This design draws harmful particulate away from the operator's breathing zone in an even horizontal airflow path, increasing particulate and vapor capture. Standard on each Latitude Series C Balance Enclosure is a waste attachment port, two power cord access ports and a dark blue base for work surface contrast.
The Latitude Series C Balance Enclosure incorporates the Saf-T-Zone™ filtration system that isolates the pre-filter and main HEPA filter during filter change out. The Latitude Series C Balance Enclosure continues to operate and provide containment during main pre-filter and HEPA filter replacement.
Gas Detection/Filter Monitor
1. Air enters at "A" in an even horizontal laminar manner.
2. Contaminated air enters "B" where particulate is removed via electrostatic prefiltration and HEPA filtration.
3. Particulate-free air moves upward to "C" where it enters the Saf-T-Zone filtration area.
4. Particulate-free air then passes into "D", the optional carbon filtration bed, where dangerous chemical fumes and vapors are removed.
5. Clean air is then exhausted at "E" for return to the laboratory.