Click Above to Zoom
The Latitude Series C Filtered Hoods provide biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies with an important safety solution when handling potentially harmful chemicals in particulate and/or liquid forms. Latitude maximizes user accessibility and incorporates redundant filtration for added safety and easy maintenance. The Latitude Series C filtered hood was designed with rear wall pre-filter and HEPA filtration. This design pulls potentially harmful particulate away from the operator’s breathing zone in an even horizontal airflow path, increasing particulate and vapor capture. Standard on each Latitude Series C Filtered Hood are two power cord access ports, a waste attachment port and the dark blue base for work surface contrast.
The Latitude Series C Filtered Hood incorporates the Saf-T-Zone™ filtration system that isolates the pre-filter and main HEPA filter during filter change out. The Latitude Series C Filtered Hood continues to operate and provide containment during main pre-filter and HEPA filter replacement. The EverSafe™ microprocessor controller is standard on every Latitude Series C Filtered Hood. EverSafe constantly monitors the complete filtration system and alerts the end user, with audible and visual alarms, if airflow or filter problems occur during operation. EverSafe is constantly monitoring your safety with advanced electronic sensors thus removing the guess work if the hood is protecting you.
Learn more about how Mystaire products can aide in USP compliance.
1. Air enters at "A" in an even horizontal laminar manner.
2. Contaminated air enters "B" where particulate is removed via electrostatic prefiltration and HEPA filtration.
3. Particulate-free air moves upward to "C" where it enters the Saf-T-Zone filtration area.
4. Particulate-free air then passes into "D", the optional carbon filtration bed, where dangerous chemical fumes and vapors are removed.
5. Clean air is then exhausted at "E" for return to the laboratory.