The Latitude Series C Filtered Hoods provide biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies with an important safety solution when handling potentially harmful chemicals in particulate and/or liquid forms. Latitude maximizes user accessibility and incorporates redundant filtration for added safety and easy maintenance. The Latitude Series C filtered hood was designed with rear wall pre-filter and HEPA filtration. This design pulls potentially harmful particulate away from the operator’s breathing zone in an even horizontal airflow path, increasing particulate and vapor capture. Standard on each Latitude Series C Filtered Hood are two power cord access ports, a waste attachment port and the dark blue base for work surface contrast.
The Latitude Series C Filtered Hood incorporates the Saf-T-Zone™ filtration system that isolates the pre-filter and main HEPA filter during filter change out. The Latitude Series C Filtered Hood continues to operate and provide containment during main pre-filter and HEPA filter replacement. The EverSafe™ microprocessor controller is standard on every Latitude Series C Filtered Hood. EverSafe constantly monitors the complete filtration system and alerts the end user, with audible and visual alarms, if airflow or filter problems occur during operation. EverSafe is constantly monitoring your safety with advanced electronic sensors thus removing the guess work if the hood is protecting you.
HEPA-Filter Challenge Test Ports
Latitude has a unique built-in filter challenge test port that allows certifiers to isolate and challenge both HEPA filters independently. The certifier can quickly and easily verify that each filter is performing properly, assuring that your safety is never compromised.
- Horizontal laminar airflow pattern
- EverSafe automatic safety controller
- Saf-T-Zone filtration system that allows for filter replacement while hood is running and providing maximum containment
- Permanent safety HEPA filter
- Dark Blue base for contrast in powder clean up
- Waste port to attach waste bag for disposal of weighing vessels and gloves
- Power cord pass through ports
- Integral LED lighting
- No ductwork required
- Ships fully assembled; No installation required - plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- Thermally fused polypropylene construction- Eliminates RUST
- Optional Activated Carbon Filtration
110v or 220v
Multiple Widths Available
|MY-LBE48||48" Latitude Series C Filtered Hood|
|MY-LBE72||72" Latitude Series C Filtered Hood|
|MY-LBE48-010||48" Latitude Series C Filtered Hood, 220V|
|MY-LBE72-010||72" Latitude Series C Filtered Hood, 220V|